Toughest Decision

3rd October 2007 - i've made the toughest decision ever in my life.
I've sent the resignation letter by giving one month notice to the Head of Corporate Services of the company. I almost felt on tears when submitting it. OH GOD....

For almost 2.5 years working here, I have met and worked with many special people whose talent, passion, energy, dedication and sincerity in making SCAN a success company, I really admire it.

Before I leave, I would like to take the opportunity to seek forgiveness from each and every one in SCAN, if at any instances, direct or indirectly, intentional or unintentionally, I have offended you guys or hurt your feelings in any ways. As usual, please halal all the foods & drinks which at any instances were offered or some what offered to me. Last but not least if anyone of you guys getting married please send your card and Insyaallah I’ll try to attend it.

Thank you guys.....and the memory remains.....



4 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

Bon voyage,beb. People move foward for a better future..that's what ur doing.Jgn sedih..ko buat mkn2 nanti kitorg sure dtg aa..huhu! nanti baby dah due, jgn lupa inform..hantar pic skali yee

Unknown said...

as per requested, aku drop arr comment kat blog ko..well everyone move on so you have made your decision and i suppose its a good one. good luck and all da best!! dont you EVER EVER forget us..MT Rulezzz....

Anonymous said...

bon voyage bro..
nampaknya ko dah move on..
good bro..beralih kepada keadaan yang lebih baik..its good.
lagipun nih rezeki bakal anak yang baru lahir..
moga lu bahagia ngan family lu hingga akhir hayat..amin..

akr4m said...

Bro, good luck for your better future, hehe, ada post kosong kalau situ best, inform2 la kawan2. Sooner or later, aku pulak, maybe? who knows. Only God knows. :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers