New Update

Its been sometimes since I last update my blog.
Last time I did mentioned that one of my best friend in SCAN is leaving the company.
Its no longer rumors as the person already leave.
To Najib, I wish you good luck in your new career.
Luckily I manages to see you on your last day at SCAN.

At this moment my baby is already 6 months old inside the womb.
Hehhehehe.....
Every day I can feel the baby kicking from inside my wife tummy.
The funniest thing is that it kicks really hard especially when my wife watch “Sehati Berdansa Show” on ASTRO RIA. Heheheheh.....maybe someday, he/she will be born as a dancer.

Back to my career. Last saturday in The Star newspaper there are advertisement on job opening for EON Bank. Of the position offered is Security Analyst. Same position as what i'm doing right now.

Maybe the new guy who join will sit next to my table. To anyone who would like to apply can send their resume to manpower@eonbank.com.my

Lastly, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to all Muslim.

1 comments:

stacy said...

Great post and informative. If you’re looking for houses for sale in laguna Niguel then this is the place to check out.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers