Past 2 weeks

Well, it has been sometimes since I last update my blog. Well let me start with some activity that i had last two weeks on the 20 September 2008.
on that day I bring my wife and my daughter for a Buka Puasa event with my university colleagues. It was held at Hotel Sri Petaling. Why we choose that venue?
one of my friends works in the parent company of that hotel. So, we got a cheaper price for the buffet. Every year we had this type of gathering and each year we changed the venue. Well here are the menu served at the hotel.Once we finished with all the meals around 9.30p.m, we then headed to Komplek Sukan Negara Bukit Jalil for a futsal session. Hahahaha. Maybe you might think we're crazy, but that's how we enjoy it.

Last week on 26 September 2008, I had another Buka Puasa event. This time it was organized by one of our vendor at Le Meridien KL. This is the first time I joined any Buka Puasa event organized by the vendor. I received a plenty of invitation but all I had to turned it down considering my wife and my baby alone at our house. This time, my wife let me joined it since its almost end of Ramadhan. Overall I think the food is OK.
By the time i write this post, almost everyone already on leave. This year, I can only take my leave after Raya but next year I can take it before raya. Another sad thing is that my father in law currently admitted in the Hospital Putrajaya. Hope that he can be discharge before Raya. I pray for his wellness.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Semoga dapat diteruskan tradisi berbuka puasa ni. So lepas ni ko jadi organizer plak k.Aku dah jadi masa Restoren nelayan hari tu

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers