Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah. This month pay day, was also the day a bonus being given. For me, even though I'm not really entitle for at least one month (like most of the other staff got). I've been in the bank for about 10 months only (June08 - April09) and to received even on a prorate basis was a big gift already.

But one thing did bother me is the amount of tax deducted on the bonus given itself. I've got deducted about RM600. For me, its really a huge amount especially i'm only a receive a prorate basis bonus. Definitely, for my next year income tax will be an overpaid of tax. I wonder whether LHDN will return back all the excess.

As a gift for my wife, i bought her a handbag with her own choice. Eventhough its not really an original handbag, but it's actually an AAA gred and quite expensive as well. Here's a look of handbag choose by her.
And for my lovely baby Adriana, i already bought her a toy but i plan to bought another toy as well plus some new cloth for her, maybe tomorrow.

5 comments:

pai said...

dulu masa aku kerja RHB pun bonus aku banyak kena potong...tapi sebulan lepas tue RHB creditkan balik 3/4 dari amount tue..so dont worry wan..insyaAllah next month mesti bank ko masukkan balik duit tue...masa memula tue diorang main potong je....tak kira betul2...

hang_lipur said...

hehe...mcm sama plk citer dlm entry nadey...nice beg! not to worry psl tax...kalo excess, sure dpt refund! make sure buat e-filing..lg cepat dpt refund! pae2 masalah, leh contact en. husband kite... acit!

Unknown said...

Bila nak belanja ni..hehe..thanks for the birhtday wish

Langit Jiwa said...

wahhh!! bonus!! kena open table panjang nih, hehe..

wanrulez said...

bonus ciput jer.;...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers