19th December 2009 @ 4.30pm

Last Friday, the day where all Muslims celebrated Awal Muharam I was going back to my father hometown in Penang. I’m attending the Akad Nikah of my cousin on that day. The wedding will be on the next day.

On our way back there, my wife received SMS from her elder sister to come back home immediately due to the reason, my father in law condition is critical. For your information, my father in law suffering with cancer (stomach)stage 4.

We reached Penang about 3.00 pm. After Asar prayer we dropped by to my cousin house and about 6.30 pm we quickly drove back to KL. I reached Teluk Panglima Garang about 12.30 am. Everyone already there and my father in law just staring without even blinking his eyes.

On the next day, at about 4.30 pm my father in law passed away leaving behind my mother in law and five (children). AL FATIHAH to Allahyarham Nori Bin Minhat.

Semoga Rohnya dirahmati & dicucuri Rahmat Allah

6 comments:

Abu Humairah said...

takziah dari kami sekeluarga..

semoga redha dgn pemergian ayahanda..
doakan arwah ke syurga, insya-Allah..

Abu Humairah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

takziah ek Al fatihah

Adli said...

fara n wan,
salam takziah.semoga arwah ditempatkan bersama org2 yg soleh.

Langit Jiwa said...

salam takziah..

semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat.

al-Fatihah..

hang_lipur said...

korang... takziah... al-fatihah...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers