Kelantan - Batu Pahat - Kluang - Ipoh - Kuching

What a hefty month for me this March.
The first week i went to Kelantan, the following week i went to Batu Pahat.
Basically i need to conduct security awareness program to all bank staff nationwide.
Its good actually since i can travel and claims. On top of that, i just loved conducting the training. It reminds me during my time in SCAN Associates.

While writing this blog, i was in Kluang. Just came back from batu pahat on Saturday and on tuesday need to come back to Johor in Kluang. Well its part of the job. I've never travel since joining Muamalat close to 2 years ago. Heheheh.

This week, the session will be in Ipoh. I can go back to my hometown with all expenses covered. Nice huh? Coming back on Sunday, on Monday morning i need to fly to Kuching. I can't remember when was the last time i went to Kuching. 2 or 3 years ago i think.

All the session will ends this month. So for this month, i'll be travelling very much and i really enjoy it

1 comments:

keon said...

caya la Muamalat!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers