June Update

Well, there's quite a few of updates for June actually.
It just i'm too busy with the world cup. No time to update.

OK. Let's start with 9th June 2010. It marks the second year of my employment with Bank Muamalat. Meaning, this is the second longest serving job i had after SCAN. Can i break the record of two and a half year stay in one company? Wallahua'lam.

Secondly, 17th June is my 29th birthday. One more year to reach the old group generation. Heheheheh. My wife bought me a cake on the 16th and we planned to celebrate it that midnight. Unfortunately, Adriana can't wait for it. She keeps on crying and saying "Abbeday to you". So in the end. she's the one who officially cuts the cake. Here's a look of it:

I got a sport shoes from my wife as a birthday gift. That's one of my wishes. Hehehehe. Hope to get the other wishes next time.

Next thing, the CEO and my boss have bought a new iPad. It was my boss, so what the heck related to me? Well, since i've been supporting Mac before i've been called to explore this new iPad. Luckily it was not that hard. It's good to have i think, but i'm not thinking of having it at all.

After recieving some bonus, i'm thingking of going for a holiday. Preferebly within Malaysia. Maybe i'll take a leave early July since i still have 23 days of leave. Compare to last year, by June normally my total annual leave was already 15.

Last but not least, England qualify for the knockout....hahahhaa (luck)....and Italy sucks.

1 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

rambut princess dah panjaaaang! pretty!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers