Adik & Kakak

As the title said "Adik & Akak" refers to both of my daughter. Just a quick update on my life routine and adventure lately.

Starting on Tuesday 29th Nov 2011 officially the end of my wife maternity leave. And it also marks Irdhina two months old. It's also marked the first day of her at babysitter house.
I've been asking around my neighborhood one month before my wife deliver for a babysitter and alhamdulillah I managed to find one. It just 10 doors away from my house. I'm sweating a bit everytime I need to send her since the babysitter house is up on the hill.

My daily routine so far:

7.15am - packed all the breast milk

7.30am - send Irdhina to babysitter house

7.45am - depart to the office

6.30pm - pickup Irdhina

Talking about my eldest daughter "kakak". She's been too sensitive. Maybe because she's jealous with the attention given to her "adik". However, I'm glad that we can really depends on her especially when we need to take something such as diapers from our room upstairs etc. There are times in which your patience was truly tested but in the end I always need to admit that she's still a kid. A 3 years old kid. I'm sorry dear if you feel a bit neglected. But I do really love both of you "Adriana & Irdhina".

Not to forget, my wife who will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday my dear. Love you all

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers