Counting Days

Effective from today, means I only left with 12 working days in KWAP. 25 July 2012 will be my last employment and I'll start up at my new workplace on 1 August 2012.

It has been a really wonderful experience for the past one year plus. To be exact, it was 1 year, 4 months and 10 days. I'm really proud to be pioneer and part of the newly established security teams here.

Looking at my new job. It will be new challenges for my career path.
I've been with consultation vendors, banks and last but not least GLC. This time, I will be in telecommunication line. It's a good opportunity as it will make me a better equipped person.

Last but not least, I wish everyone in KWAP a successful path for the future.
Who knows, we might come into the same path again in the future.

1 comments:

samecookiesdifferent said...

these words are so gorgeous dear
<3
x the cookies
samecookiesdifferent.blogpspot.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers