Choices

It has been 2 weeks since i join EON.
A quick recap.....just before i join EON, i also got another offer from one of the financial institution.
I think i don't have to reveal it.
Eventhough the offer is RM100 extra, but after taking some time, I've decided to reject the offer.
Considering the location, RM100 doesn't make any much different.

I still remember on the last day of my employment.
Someone try to prevent me from leaving the company.
Its not that I'm not gratitude, just that i think it has happen before.
And the decision can easily change from one day to another day.
i guess my colleagues know about this issue.
Anyway thanks a lot to Hj Ramlan (I'm sure he's not reading this) for all his effort.

By the way, i have another 2 weeks to go before i receive my new salary.
ahhahahha......not to forget SCAN still owing me my 2 last day salary.
thanks to everyone who reads my blog.

2 comments:

akr4m said...

hehehe, bro, ada kosong post system admin (linux especially)ke, kat bahagian security ke, past2 la kat aku ek, kui!

wanrulez said...

akram,
tarak hal...x lupa kwn punya

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers