Saturday 24/11/07

Last Saturday, I bring my wife for her monthly check up.
My wife is currently five months on her pregnancy. Only 4 months to go.

This time, for the first time ever, when I touched her stomach I can feel the movement.
Like the baby is punching from inside.
Hahahhaha....i really feel excited.

The doctor did mentioned about the sex of the baby but she can't really confirm it.
Hope that she's correct about it.

I'm planning to start buying some baby product this month.
At the same time, I still thinking what should I buy for my wife 26th birthday this 3rd Dec 2007.
Right now nothing pop up yet from my mind. Maybe because I haven't receive my salary yet.
Hahahahaha....4 days to go for my new salary.

2 comments:

munira said...

eh baby boy ke girl? ;)

Azealea Dz said...

jgn lupe nanti ajar anak ko penalty kick yg betul kay..! hahahaha or at least, gaya cover malu if d kick x menjadi..hihihi
say 'hi' 4 me to ur lovely farah..

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers