1 Achieved 2 to Go

Well, i have achieved one of my new year resolution which is to get a new car.
hehhehehehehhe.
What car is it?
Looks like we have to wait and see.
I've just finished up with the tinted last saturday. Now i'm waiting for the new spoiler to arrive.
Then only i will disclose what car is it. For the bodykit, we'll see about it.
i'm quite lucky that when i sold my previous car (Kelisa SE), i got about RM20k for the car, while my full settlement is just RM18,400. So i got about RM1600 extra to spend on my new car.
hehheheheh....
Now, i'm driving an automatic car, no more manual since driving manual in KL is quite crazy.
As for now, my speed limit always around 70km/h until i reach the first 1000 km.
In malay, people call it "dalam pantang".hahahahah
Stay tuned for more updates.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers