My Car



Well, this is my new car. Sorry not to put the real picture since that I haven't snap any of it and the internet here is quite slow. Silver in colour with automatic transmission and WQV9496 as the registration number.
I've put up the spoiler yesterday. I was thinking of putting the TRD one but in the end I choose to have the MYVI SE type spoiler. This spoiler itself cost about RM250 including the painting.
I've asked about the TRD bodykit and cost about RM1000 for whole front and rear bumper plus the side skirting together with the paint. Not so important as my newborn baby will be the main priority.
So far, for the car i've spend a total of almost RM1000 for the tinted, spoiler, air freshner, etc.
Quite a lot of money and yet I haven't received the difference from selling my previous car.
Now only 11 January 2008. Still have another 14 days before my payday. Haiyoooooo....

5 comments:

BelalangKunyit said...

laaaa..MyVI ropenye dia angkut..aku ingatkan VIOS ke :P

wanrulez said...

ahhahahaha....
dah tu jer mampu.
ko tu bila plak.....duit berkepuk tp hapah pun x angkat lg.

Anonymous said...

myvi gd enogh la bro...zaidi tu kumpul duit nak kawin...nak bawak bini dia gi europe...hehehe

wanrulez said...

perh....europe tu.
hebat....

Anonymous said...

welcome to myvi club.....hehehehe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers