Cameron Trip

We went to Cameron Highlands last Sunday. I thought, since KL haven't rain for the past one week then Cameron would be the same. In fact I did call my friend there and she did mentioned that Cameron are not raining for the whole week. Therefore, I didn't even bring any sweater to wear.

On the day I reached there, it was raining. And the rains continue for the whole day. Definitely the temperature is too cold. Since I didn't bring any thick cloth for me, my wife and especially my baby then straightaway I went to the market at Berinchang to find some cloth for my baby. Hehehehe. Luckily I can found it there.

Overall, nothing much to do except eating. Hahahha. Among the menu that we had during that trip - bubur jagung, tomyam sayur, sup tulang, bread with tuna, keropok. It seems that all foods are not enough for all the starving people who went there. Oh...I forgot to mentioned that there are about 16 people all together. Here are some of the piccas.
Me, my wife and our lovely baby
My father and mother together with their first granddaughter
My family - missing in picture my second younger brother. The tallest is my youngest brother

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers