Weekend

This weekend I spend it alone with my daughter since my wife needs to go to the office.
By the time I write this blog she stills sleeping.

Yesterday, one of my best friends in SCAN Azie got married. Unfortunately I can't attend it due to some reason that I can't avoid it. I'm so sorry Azie. But, I've have some present for you. Again Congratulations on your wedding.

Just now, I also read a blog of my friends akram. Be strong on all the difficulties you faced. Insyaallah your son will be fine. Just pray a lot.

Actually I'm not feeling so well right now. In fact it has been almost one week since I'm facing some problem with my eyes. My tears keeps on coming and my eyes feels so dry. The doctor already give me some medicine but until now it still didn't cured. Luckily the doctor said that it won't infect others.

Lastly, I managed to snap up a picture of my baby wearing hat. Normally she will cries if I put anything on her head. Well have a look at it. Cute right?

p/s: next week I'll be going to port Dickson will all my wife siblings. She already booked a bungalow from TNB there. I'll keep you guys updated later.

4 comments:

akr4m said...

thanks bro, alhamdulillah, adam dah hampir sihat, dah discharge tadi, hopefully dia akan recover sepenuhnya.

DYLA said...

hello..
how cute she is...

neway, salam kenal. (i kwn farra nor masa skola rendah.)

kim slm kat dia k...

-dalila-

Unknown said...

chomey giler adriana..........kiss her for me...

Azealea Dz said...

beb...dah montel la ur lil'sugar bun! gerammm!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers