Open House

Yesterday, I went to attend SCAN Associates open house. This time it was different, since that I’m attending it as a client rather than a staff like past 3 years. This time as well, they didn't organized it outside their premise in Menara Naluri. It was held at Restoran Felda Village.

When I attended it last night, it reminds me of the same event last year. By that time, the day of the event itself was my last employment day with SCAN. I still remember how sad I am when I decided to move on. Well, life moves on and now I’m on the client side.

The menu served I can consider OK. As usual, the main attraction would be Kambing Golek. It’s somehow considered a must have menu in every SCAN open house. Well, it feels great when most of the staff still recognize who you are. Maybe because I was the Vice President for the SCAN sports club last time. So, no wonder people will remember me. I think. Hahahaha.

This week, starting on Saturday lots of my colleagues are having their open house. It will then continue on Sunday. I’m not sure whether I can attend all of it. But I’ll try my best. Only last week was a free time. I just spent the weekend at home and went to lighting shop buying some lights and fans. Forgot to mentioned, I also got a new baby in my house. Guess what it is? Here it is. A SONY BRAVIA Home Theatre system. I’ve been dreaming in owning this type of home theatre and at last I managed to get it. I took a 0% monthly installment from Maybank.

4 comments:

Abu Humairah said...

wowweee...
jgn pasang speaker kuat ye,marah org dpn umah...hehehe

wanrulez said...

org dpn umah aku tu...jarang balik umah pun. so takpe rasanya....nanti nk beli mic...bole karaoke.

BelalangKunyit said...

orang kayaaaaaa...masyukkkkkk :D

akr4m said...

perghh ganazzz! anyway bro, thanks for coming to my house! hehe.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers