Saving @ Investment

Let’s start with the saving @ investment.
Previously I was approached on the gold investment. But by that time, I’m not too interested on it besides I don’t have enough money for it.
But after reading through www.jutawanemas.com I suddenly realized how good it is. And I just bought some Kijang Emas as a start. So far, in 2 days time the price already increase by RM45. A good start huh.
What is Kijang Emas?

As we all know, the price of gold always appreciate. Compare to the year 2001 the ½ oz cost just about RM580 but now the price already jump to RM1745 (based on today’s price). It’s more than 200% already. I’m not an expert in this area, but you can read further on it here.

Ok. Enough of it. As a conclusion, I think it's really worth it investing in this type of investment since the value of gold always appreciate. And the best thing is we can pass it from one generation to antother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

untuk mendapatkan keuntungan, adakah kita sendiri yg kena jual-beli emas mengikut harga pasaran atau simpan jer macam ASB nnt2 bonus masuk?

wanrulez said...

nk untung...sendiri jual ler. tp emas ni dari segi long term mmg bagus...short term untung sket je kot

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers