Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah.

We at Bank Muamalat, received our pay day every 22nd on each month. Based on my offer letter when I first joined the bank, it does mentioned that those joining the bank between January till June will received their annual increment on January every year and those joining between July till December will received their annual increment on July.

Recall back, I left EON Bank on the 5th June 2008 and I joined Muamalat on the 9th June 2008. In accordance to the offer letter, meaning I should get my annual increment. I didn’t put too much hope of getting the increment since I’ve just served the bank about 7 months (June to Jan).

I can consider myself lucky since I do receive the annual increment. On top of that, I also got my EDP (Electronic Data Processing) allowance. With this, I plan to settle all my debt the credit card especially and increase my contribution in Tabung Haji and ASB as well.

Right now, everyone is waiting for the bonus. Not sure whether we will receive it or not. But for me, a pro rate might be possible. Normally, they will receive it somewhere in March. Rumors have been flying around saying that there will be no bonus at all. There are also rumors saying that we can received at least one month. I pray for the better one of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weih..bile nk belanje rojak pasar mlm ni...

Abu Humairah said...

belanja main futsal pun elok gak ni..
hehehe

Langit Jiwa said...

betui2.. setuju dgn usul abu humairah.. cuma nak tmbh sket, futsal n followed with minum2 lps abis main pun should be VERY nice..

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers