Weekend

It’s been a while since my last post. I’m too busy with my routine as well as following the political scenario in Perak (my hometown). Actually I do hope that there will be a new election for the whole DUN. Unfortunately, it does not happen. Why do I really want to have the election?

Well, during last time general election (PRU12), I didn’t have the opportunity to cast my vote. My baby was born a day before the candidate nomination. Here is the detail of my voting area.

Ok. Enough with all the political issues. After all, who am I to comment anything about the current political scenario? So, just let it be what it wants to be.

Last weekend, was quite a long holiday. On Sunday, the traffic was quite bad around my housing area since I’m leaving not far from the Batu Caves temple. We bring Adriana for some swimming activity in the evening. Before that, we drop by at JUSCO Setiawangsa and bought her new swimming suit. At first I was thinking of buying some shirts for myself since it was J Card Privileges Day but nothing suits my interest. And in the end, Adriana got her swimming suits plus some other new clothes. The parents end up with just some window shopping. I forgot to bring my camera and to make thing worst, my hand phone also running out of battery. So there’s no picture of her with that swimming suit. Next time, maybe.

P/s: Adriana already have two tiny teeth. Always like to take people hands for her to bite. Hope no one got injured at the nursery. Hahahaha

8 comments:

Abu Humairah said...

dua kali aku lalu situ nak gi giant tu..
naik motor pun payah nak menyelit

Akram said...

adriana ada 2 gigi? adam dah ada 6 dah and nak tumbuh lg kot skang hehehe

wanrulez said...

laki mmg cepat sket kot.

hang_lipur said...

hihi...ujam baru ada 1gigi...skrg dia 8mths...adriana nak setahun dah ek?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol with paypal tramadol for pain - buy tramadol cod overnight

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers