Crazy

It’s a really busy week for me. Since last week actually I’ve been working on negotiation process.

Well, it’s about the project that I’m handling right now. I managed to negotiate from almost 360k to only 200k++. Still below 250K. But the management still insists on having it below 200K. It’s a damn hell crazy. To have the maximum capabilities or features with the lowest ever price.

I’m feeling so shy since almost every day I keep on begging for more discount.

They are having the management committee meeting now, but still I keep on receiving calls from them to further negotiate the price. Arghhhhh….. As for today, I managed to reduce another 8K but still won’t satisfy them.

Next month, I’ll be without a boss. My superior has tendered his resignation earlier. I wonder how the situation will be for my upcoming projects.

2 comments:

akr4m said...

weh, ko beli firewall kan? beli ngan aku la 150k jek aku bleh bagi. ape features nak? hehehe

wanrulez said...

firewall apa ko bwk?

tu next projek aku....bsd, ubuntut ke, fedora ke, rehat ke,......semua reject

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers