Cruise Rides @ Mines

Last Saturday I’ve went to Mines just for a purpose of boat cruising. I went there together with my wife, lovely daughter as well as my father and mother in law. Actually, we got a free ticket for 4 people and by hook or by crook, we have to go there on that day since the ticket will expire after that day. Hehehehe

Last time I noticed that the ticket price is just RM10 but nowadays it cost RM22 for adult and RM11 for kids below 12 years old. Since I got 4 tickets, meaning I’ve saved RM88 for a 15 minutes boat rides.

Along the way, the boat driver acts as a tour guide for us. One thing that really bothers me is this house. Can you guess whose house is this?

This house and the boat actually belong to Sheikh Kadir Sheikh Fadzil, the former minister. I’m not really remember what ministry he was (coz not so famous or handsome i think). Our tour guide told us it cost around RM 8 million to build the house. Where the hell did he got all those money? And this house was only meant for his second wife. Guys, think about it....maybe we should become a politician as well.

Last but not least, before we went back we drop by at Sate Kajang for our lunch. Forgot to take any picture since everyone was too hungry.

aksi manja Adriana

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh adriana manja kat abah dia yer

wanrulez said...

of course....anak kesayangan abah dia ni.

hang_lipur said...

anak abah ker...anak mak?? huhuhuhu
adriana pny rambut tak panjang2 lg ek? dah 1tahun kan....

wanrulez said...

x panjang lg....tu yg duk risau gak tu. nyesal plak cukur licin dulu.hehehehe

Tony Raz said...

For over 10 years I’ve been going to this Newport Beach dentist he’s got great experience and service. Can’t be beat!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers