Microlink League 2009

Last Sunday (yesterday) I was involved with a futsal tournament organized by our vendor Microlink. The participants basically come from all their clients. Some of the EON Bank, CIMB, Amanah Raya, Bank Muamalat and others which I can’t recall the name of them.

Mens super league and senior players

Bank Muamalat itself sends three teams for the event. One for the super league, one for the women and one for the senior team. I’m playing for the super league since I’m yet to qualified for the senior team. Heheheh. The super league group comprises of seven teams, whereas the senior only consist of four teams while the women only have five teams. It’s really a tough challenge.

In the end, we didn’t even manage to win any single game. Our team just has enough players. The result we lost 2 -1, 6 – 1, 2 -1, 4 – 0. Of all the three goals scored, I managed to score once.

Teams from Bank Muamalat

The day before, I bring my wife, my daughter and my in law for a cruise ride in Mines Resort. I’ll update it later since I haven’t uploaded the picture yet.


p/s: Womens team got the fourth place, Senior team got the second place but our team....the last place. hahahaha


2 comments:

muiz said...

wan... apsal hampas sangat team ko... hahaaha..

wanrulez said...

bkn ke ko pun part of the team?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers