New Bike

When I received the bonus last time, I planned to buy a new motorbike. Unfortunately, there are some other urgent things that I need to settle up first.

Even though the desire still there, but financially not really suitable for now. I need to clear up some of my debts first before thinking of new debts.

Buying a motorbike could cost me about RM2k just for the down payment. Since then, I switch my target to get at a bicycle. Hehehe. And won’t cost that much. Maybe around RM300. However, till now I still didn’t buy the bicycle. Hope to get one before the fasting month, so that it will be easier for me to go to the nearby surau.

Something surprisingly happens last Saturday. While window shopping around Carrefour Wangsa Maju, I noticed an exercise bike with a very reasonable price. Plus, it also available under Zero interest easy payment scheme. Without any hesitation I bought the exercise bike and here’s how it looks like:

However, since I bought the bike, it was not an easy task to use it. Reason being, my two and a half year old daughter always wants to play with. I can only use it while she was asleep. Here’s a look of my daughter playing with it, though she can’t really reach the pedal.

Last but not least, a quote from Biggest loser. Guys, by the time you see me next time, I’ll be fitter, slimmer and thinner. Hahahahaha. I’m not joking since this is one of this year resolution of mine. Peace

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anak ko yang kurus nanti tu wan..post la latest gambar ko

wanrulez said...

hehehehe....perlu ker? aku slim sket dari ko kot.
muahahahah

Rabia Sensei said...

Alah comeynya. Dia pun semangat nak exercise macam ayah dia kut. Chaiyo2!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers