Two weeks ago



It's a bit late actually. I was too busy to update the blog and this is the only chance i have since i arrived at the office early today at around 7.45 a.m. Still have about one hour before start working.

Two weeks we got our new baby (not the real baby). It was a tough decision actually to let go my wife litte kancil. However, as per advised from my mother, we have to let it go since it's already close to 10 years and my wife needs to go outstation quite frequent lately.
I managed to sold the car for RM6500.00 and after full settlement of the remaining loan, we only left with RM300. Hahahahah.

Once we let go the car, it took us about 2 weeks to decide which car should we buy. At first i was thinking of VIOS, unfortunately due to financial constraint that car definitely not an option. Then, i did consider a second hand car. But it was not really advised by my father unless you know whose the owner.

So after we finally decide, that option still hard to get. I have to wait for 3 months since it's a special edition. So, in the end we end up with the normal one. I was hoping to get the same registration number like my Myvi 9496 but i only managed to get 9444.

6 comments:

Rabia Sensei said...

So, is it the option still vios?

wanrulez said...

no laaahhh...national car jer

hang_lipur said...

owh kita tggu ek kete aper itu? patut kene masuk tender laa utk dpt no tu! mesti confirm dpt... tak ramai pun nak no tu kot ek?

mcm kete nadey, mmg acit masuk tender no tu... and new motorbike acit pun masuk tender utk dpt no yg sama... ;-)

wanrulez said...

malas plak nk tender....takut kena byr mahal sgt...x worht it plak rasanya

hang_lipur said...

owh masuk tender rasanyer kene rm200-300 laaa kut... hehe tapi yg pasti no tu dah jdk kita punya! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! I genuinely love how it' s easy on my eyes and also the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which should do the trick! Have a nice day!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers