New Year 2011

Maybe it's a bit late for me to wish happy new year 2011.

A quick recap of my last year resolution. I did achieve some of it.


1) Lose weight – failed I think. It seems that I gained a bit. arghhhhhhhhhhhh

2) Save extra money -achieved

3) Better pay – achieved unexpectedly. A right offer came and I accept it. Hopefully to start on 1/3/2011

4) Travel – achieved. Last year I did travel to Terengganu, Cherating, Penang. But no overseas trip.

5) Performing Solat eary. Not delaying it – achieved but not in total.
2) Buy a motorbike (depends on monthly commitment as well) – failed. I did not have the budget.
3) Proper records keeping (need to use back my basic accounting skills)- failed. I only mange to track it for a while. Think should not put this one this year. Definitely it will failed again.



So for this year:

1) 1) Lose weight – MUST put extra effort, control my food, do more exercise.

2) 2) Save extra money – I will contribute extra to my ASB and tabung haji. I guess I need to focus on gold investment right now

3) 3) Performing Solat eary. Not delaying it

4) 4) Travel – at least one oversea trip

5) 5) Buy a motorbike – my new workplace located in the golden triangle area. Public transport is quite far. I’ll try first driving there

6) 6) New family members perhaps. since Adriana nearly 3 years old

7) 7) Debt free especially on credit card

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers