Resign

Yes. Don’t be surprised. I have tender my resignation with the Bank effective 17th December 2010. However, I still need to give 3 months notice before I can start at the new place. Thank god they are far than willing to wait for me.

As I did mentioned in my older post, specifically:

http://wanrulez.blogspot.com/2009/06/1-year-and-counting.html

I did highlight that someone has been disrupting the harmony in the department and now to the Bank as a whole. After spending for about two and half year (as at 9/12/2010) and still counting till my last day I believe the time has come for me to move on. I hope my colleague will keep on fighting for it. Who knows, it may change some day. Insyaallah.

Back to my new offer, they are the one who approached me. I received a call from the section head back in end of October 2010. He’s asking me whether I’m interested to try for the available position in the organization. Nothing to lose, I accept his invitation.

A week later, HR staff from the organization calls me for an interview session and arrange for it on 4/11/2010. I was told there are three candidates for the interview. I didn’t put so much hope of being hired by the organization but Alhamdulillah, in the end it was meant for me. Considering the offer and all perks and benefits offered, it was really hard for me to turn it down. Though my current supervisor repeatedly asked me to consider again should the Bank counter offer.

However, taking into considerations all the factors and current situation, I think it would be better for me to move on and start a new chapter of my career. Sorry guys, I have to go. This is a great opportunity for me. Hopefully, we can still remain in touch. It has been a terrific time working with some of you.

Tentatively, I planned to start at the new place on 1/3/2010 but we’ll see whether I can get an early release for it.

3 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

anyway good luck for ur future undertaking wan..

Rabia Sensei said...

All the best Wan! New place, new team, new excitement =D

wanrulez said...

thanks din....rabia. Wish me luck

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers