New Environment....New Challenges

It has one week since I joined my new company. By the way, those who missed out - I have left Bank Muamalat after serving there for about 3 years. My last date of employment was on 10th March 2011.

I have joined a Government Link Investment Company (GLIC) called KWAP. Never heard of the term GLIC? Among other GLIC are KWSP and PNB. In fact KWAP is the third largest company after those two that I mentioned earlier.

The security team here in KWAP is a new setup. It's good for me to become among pioneer of it. For this first one week I have been assigned with a lot of task. Well I can understand the situation. In fact my head of the department spoke to me earlier. He expects me to join a bit earlier and now since I'm here, I need to quickly catch up and settle in.

Putting aside on the work part. Here in KWAP they promote a work life balance. For example, every Tuesday after the office hour we will have to go KLCC for some jogging. It's good thing to have which promotes a healthy life. On top of that, they also have the sports club which organize all the sports carnival. It reminds me of what we used to have back in SCAN.

Well, I guess that's all for now. Wish me all the best. Next, in my new update I plan to share more on the gold investment. In fact this is my latest collection / investment. The newly launch Dinar Perak. I can only afford for 1/2 dinar of pure 999 gold worth RM345. Feel free to contact me if need more information on the gold investment.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers