Debt Free

Yes. In the end, I managed to clear one my debts. This one always pronounces by others as PTPTipu…hehehhe. Well it’s actually the education loan called PTPTN.

In February, I only noticed that I can settle my PTPTN loans using my Account 2 of my EPF. Without hesitate, I quickly prepare everything. Though there are some obstacles I faced. The most problematic one is the difference of course name inside my transcript and inside my PTPTN offer letter.

I have to go back to IIUM to get a clearance letter from them to be submitted to EPF.

So from now, no more stupid admin fee (kos pentadbiran) charged to me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ye ke boleh settle pakai account 2, since when tak tau plak

wanrulez said...

hahahaha...rupanya ramai gak yg x tau. ingatkan aku sorang jer. Nurman...mmg bole...since hutang aku pun x bnyk...settle terus ler.
Kalau nk kurangkan baki pun bole

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers