New Year 2012

Its only 5th day of the new year. So i guess it wasn't too late for me to wish Happy New Year 2012 to everyone.

Well....as usual every year, definitely we will come up with some resolution. And whether we achieved it or not is another thing.

So a quick recap from my last year resolution.

1) Lose weight – Achieved. I did managed to lose some weight. You can refer it here

2) Save extra money – I will contribute extra to my ASB and tabung haji. I guess I need to focus on gold investment right now - Achieved. Extra contribution in ASB and bought some gold

3) Performing Solat eary. Not delaying it - This one I think sometimes a failed

4) Travel – at least one oversea trip - Achieved. Went to Hong Kong and Singapore

5) Buy a motorbike – my new workplace located in the golden triangle area. Public transport is quite far. I’ll try first driving there - Achieved. Buy Modenas GT128. One year left to settle the loan

6) New family members perhaps. since Adriana nearly 3 years old - Achieved - New baby Wan Alya Irdhina.

7) Debt free especially on credit card - Failed. Quite hard since there are times when credit card always to the rescue.

As for this year. Nothing much actually. Most of it almost the same like last year. So this year I plan not to mentioned on it again

1 comments:

dear anies said...

slmt thn br!
apa azam thn ni?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers