Opportunity????

As the title say, it was an opportunity I think.

It all started end of 2011, I went for the Hackers Halted conference (which I got it for FREE thanks to EC Council Academy). I did met one of my ex colleague in SCAN Associates. He did mentioned that his company was looking for someone and he asked me to submit mine.

I just submitted it and the next day they call for an interview.
To make it short......I got the job. Seriously it really surprised me. Not that I don't have the confidence it just that from the story that I heard the "boss" have been interviewed few other candidates but none was selected. From there I conclude that surely it is a tough position to be filled in.

I have to admit, for learning and improve my skills it's definitely a good place to go. However, the offer and the perks offered slightly below my expectations. After some deep thinking I have to reject the offer but they are willing to negotiate and surprising, the boss itself give me a call try to persuade me. They were hoping to come out with a good package for me but until now, I haven't heard any news from them. Perhaps they can't meet my expectation or even come close to it. Maybe I was not destined to join them. By the way, thanks to my ex colleague for the opportunity.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers