5th Anniversary

7th April 2012 marks the 5th anniversary of our wedding.

On the eve of my anniversary (Friday 6th April), I was planning to go and buy for something which I've been thinking about it earlier. Unfortunately, all of sudden I was hit by a high fever. I was shaking quite badly. And my wife brings me to see the Doctor. My body temperature reach 39.1 degrees. Doctor immediately gave me an injection to lower down the temperature.

The next day, I felt a bit OK and I bring my wife for some Arabic / Yemeni lunch at Hadramawt. But that night, my body again feels uncomfortable. The doctor did remind me to do some blood test should my fever does not improve. And alhamdulillah, as at today the temperature is down just that I still feel some pain on my muscle.

This morning, I received a card from my wife. Thank you so much dear. Love you so much.

3 comments:

dear anies said...

TAHNIAH!

Langit Jiwa said...

Happy Anniversary Wan..
Semoga berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat.

wanrulez said...

Thanks all

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers