Little Apartment

Taman Desa Batu Caves.
This was my first house. I bought it back in 2008 when I got shares from SCAN Associates. I still remember when I sold some units of my shares and managed to put a 10% down payment for it. During that time, my budget would be a house below RM100k and I managed to buy it for RM91k. During that time, with an income of less than RM2k per month, it's definitely a big sacrifice. I have to control all my expenses.
The house always remain in some chapter of my life. It is where I stayed for almost two years plus together with my wife and my eldest daughter Adriana. Since we moved on to our new house, this house I rent it out. Alhamdulillah, I can easily get a rental for the pass 3 years. The location is quite strategic - walking distance to Giant Batu Caves, easy access via DUKE, Sentul Link, MRR2. Rental goes up from Rm500 to RM600 a month. Some people also rent it out at RM650.

Last year, I've decided to sell the house. Reason being? I plan to upgrade my current house. But I'm not too sure about it now. A bit regret actually. The price for new properties is totally crazy nowadays. I was wondering what would be the price for a house by the time our children wants to buy it in the future.

I advertised the house for RM115K. Few months have passed, now the entire process almost comes to an end. I will surely miss my little apartment.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That why sayang kena jualkan, tapi pandai la ko main property ni

wanrulez said...

nk main property mmg untung.....tp modal besar gak. Ko nk jual umah ko? Aku offer 300k.

roSebud said...

waah wan dah jdk property agent bagus2..hehehe

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers