U Turn

When you're driving and assuming it was the right way.
All of sudden you realized it was not the right way or perhaps you missed a junction.
Then a U turn would be the best possible way.
Hehehehe...I'm not writing about road signage or how to get to a certain direction.

Remember on my last post, I did mentioned that I got an offer and after deep considerations I have turned down the offer. In case you forgot:

Hi Jefferey,

After further discussions with my wife, I have decided not to accept the offer.
I admit that the offer is quite tempting, but looking at the current perks and benefits that I enjoyed in my current company, I don't think it's worth a gamble.
Again, thank you for the opportunity. 


 On the same day I sent the email, I received a reply from them. But I don't think I can put it here. But part of the email looks like this:

At this current moment, our perks and benefits might not be as competitive as your current company so maybe we can compensate by offering you a bigger amount of salary for now.

I urge you to kindly re-consider as the management, has mentioned strongly on how much they would want to see you on board with us on this journey.

 The first offer was about 35% increase from my current salary. The next offer they tabled was close to 50%. It's definitely an offer that hard for me to resist. Considering the work location just nearby my house, I guess it's a good opportunity. It will take me more than 5 years to get that sort of pay.

In the end, I have accepted the offer and tender my resignation. I have to admit leaving KWAP definitely a tough decision. I feel the same when I left SCAN last time. But I have no choice. Perhaps this might be the one and only opportunity I had. Unless KWAP can improve my current package if not counter offer it. I don't know.....but I think it's almost impossible. Officially, my last day will be 20th July 2012 and I have agreed to start on 24th July 2012.

5 comments:

roSebud said...

tahniah!Alhamdulillah..

Langit Jiwa said...

I salute u for ur courage and determination when it comes to leaving and joining new employment. All the best Wan for the new challenge.

wanrulez said...

hehhehe...thank you guys

Nadey said...

wow! congrats...
rezeki melimpah ruah hendaknyer... ;-)

wanrulez said...

alhamdulillah.....rezeki anak2

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers