Result...

Last Friday was the competition day for the poem recitation contest.I can say that I have memorize everything at the first place.

I was told that I would be the last contestant, however it changed last minute.
As a result, I forgot some sentence due to panic. Hahahaha.
I shouldn't be blame for that right.

In the end, I just managed to get a consolation prize.
Here's the prize that I won. Not bad huh?

As the topic of my post - result, there's something I would like to share.
Two weeks ago I got a call from recruitment company. They got an opportunity in of the Telcos in Malaysia.
No harm, I simply went for the informal meet up with the Director of IT (an american guy).
Frankly, it wasn't so hard as all the questions asked are related to my current job.

Surprisingly, the same day I got a call from the recruitment company saying that I've been shortlisted and the section head would like to meet up. I can't afford to take any more leave and they agreed with just phone interview. We had a chit chat and he briefly explain all the jobscope.

The next day, the recruitment company came back with the offer. And to surprise me, they offer me 35% increase from my current salary. The work location will be just 10 minutes away from my house. Until now, I haven't come out with any decision or result for the offer. So what's your thought?

Update 4/5/2012

An email received yesterday
Hi Wan,

I hope that it will be a favourable response on your side as we are really looking forward to having you here.
I will be awaiting your response tomorrow.

My response today
Hi Jefferey,

After further discussions with my wife, I have decided not to accept the offer.
I admit that the offer is quite tempting, but looking at the current perks and benefits that I enjoyed in my current company, I don't think it's worth a gamble.
Again, thank you for the opportunity.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dah agak dahhh....berapa juta dah gaji ko Wan??

wanrulez said...

hehehhee...

aku x apply...tp org approach. Offer gaji baru ni mmg mantap ler.
gaji x sebesar org cetak duit kot mcm ko.heheheheh

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers