Good News......maybe?

This morning, everybody in the bank were talking about a new salary and grading structure. I'm quite blurr at first. Then I open up the intranet and saw a memo from HR.

Even though it is a good news, but I'm not sure whether I'm entitled or not since I haven't confirmed yet. According to the memo, they will pay the arrears starting Jan 2008 until April 2008. But before that, they will send a letter to every person whose entitled for it by this month.

Well, I just have to wait and see for the outcome.

By the way, they will only pay all the arrears next month. Maybe by that time, I'm no longer here.Hahahahah. I haven't received any new offer yet. But I'm keeping my finger crossed and praying for my luck. Somehow, I think I can see some light in a dark tunnel. I'll update on it later since this this just my rough thinking..



0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers