We are in the final

Glory Glory Man United.

That's what I can say to my favorite team Manchester United for qualifying to the final of European Champions League. A superb strike from Paul Scholes outside the penalty area went straight at the top corner of Barcelona goal post. This has been the most awaited moments for all the fans all around the world since the last time United qualify for the final was back in 1999 in which they won the magnificent treble.Next, United will meet either Liverpool or Chelsea in Moscow for the final next month. I hope it would be Liverpool since that Liverpool records against United is really bad. Under the managerial of Rafa Benitez, Liverpool has never beat United in all competitions. Hahahaha.

Back to this morning story. I woke up around 2.40am this morning. Luckily the game hasn't started yet.I take a look at my daughter and she's also awake at that time. So, I just bring her to the hall and watch the game together. Hehehehe. Hopefully, when she grow up, she can accompany me for any Manchester United match.


1 comments:

Abu Humairah said...

jumpe chelsea la final...
fuh..fuh..
hihihi

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers