Saturday 19/4/2008

Last Saturday, I bring my baby for her Hepatitis injection.

I'm so happy when being told by the doctor the weight of my baby right now is 3.2 kg.
One month ago when we went for BCG, her weight is just 2.3 kg. Meaning my baby already gained almost 1 kg of weight. No wonder my wife felt tired carrying her when while breastfeed.

Last Saturday as well, my uncle Ami Rahman came to our house to see our baby. It's almost 2 month but yet he hasn't seen her. I cooked nasi lemak and ayam goreng berempah while my wife prepared the sambal. He went back at around 4pm.

Then, me and wife went to look for a new wardrobe since our existing one could not cope anymore with the capacity. We spent about RM500 for the wardrobe. Then, I dropped by at a lighting shop. And I bought some lights and a remote fan. It cost about RM300. Fuhhh.....In one day we spent about RM800. We also planned to buy one electric thermos pot. Unfortunately, by that time the one that we are interested in is out of stock. Maybe I'll go to another shopping center tomorrow. It will cost us about RM260. Tonight maybe the electrician will come to put on our new lights and fan. Another charge for it. Hahahaha....altogether we're spending more than RM1000 in just a few days. It's not that we're having some bonus or increment, maybe that's some extra rezeki we have. Alhamdulillah.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers