Latest Update

Lately I was quite busy with my work. I need to settle all the paperwork, meeting and not to forget on the Proof of Concept (POC) testing for some appliance. However, i do enjoy doing all that as all of it was a new experience to me.

This two days, my baby Wan Nur Adriana not feeling so well. She's having some fever and flu and this somehow distracting her. On Friday, the auntie where I send my baby told that she didn't slept at all. She keeps on crying. In fact on Friday night, when I took her back she still crying. I rub some oil on her stomach and thank GOD she fall asleep after that. And she only wakes up about 9.00 am the next morning.

So on Saturday we went back to my mother in law house in Teluk Panglima Garang. We also planned to get some water from a Ustaz there. By the time i write this blog my baby still sleeping. Thank God she's ok now except for the flu.
Latest picture of her sleeping....so innocent and a bit chubby.

Hehehehe.....on average the weight of my baby increase about 1kg every month. Now, she's already 6kg and to carry her up to my 4th floor house definitely a good exercise.

Next month (August), a lot of wedding ceremony that i need to attend. I'll try to fulfill all the invitation. Insyaallah.

This Friday, another technical staff will join my team in Bank Muamalat. I'll have to switch place since that the new staff will be sitting at my current place. Not a problem for me since that I'm not moving so far. Just one seat away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ah la wan...anak ko skrg sihat compare masa dia lahir ari tu...alhamdulillah...pipi anak ko gebu aa merah2....:)

Unknown said...

Comeinyerr dia tido...kene jaga baik2 wan baby demam ni..takut effect kat brain. Take Care

akr4m said...

weh, sama la baby aku pun demam batuk2, dah lama dah, duk makan ubat je skang. musim kot ek

wanrulez said...

mmg musim kot...ank kwn2 aku pun ramai gak yg x sihat skrg

Unknown said...

mmg sihat adriana.....pandai ko jaga...btw take a good care of her...jgn bawak p sebarangan tempat

aZZa said...

salam. nak jemput kenduri kahwin aku 9hb Aug ni kat melaka. nak bg kad tp terlupa la pulak la kan. nanti tak jemput ko merajuk lak.. hahaha. k datang tau.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers