Babysitter

Starting next month or in other words next week I’ll be sending Adriana to a new babysitter. It’s not that there’s a problem with the existing one. It just that my existing babysitter Makcik Nab need to take care of her daughter which expects to deliver somewhere around December. It’s really hard to find for a replacement. I prefer sending her to someone house rather than sending it to the nursery. Luckily Makcik Nab says it will be for temporary only. And I can send back Adriana to her once her daughter finish her “pantang”.

Talking about the new babysitter, it’s not my first choice option actually. But it is the only option I have. So by hook or by crook looks like I have to send Adriana to her starting from this Monday. Something weird that I need to pay upfront the fees or I can say the charges on the first day. Normally we pay at the end of each month right? Not to mention that she also charge a bit high compare to the existing one. Meaning, this month would be a bit headache since I need to pay for two babysitter fees. Arghhhhhhhh…I really need to plan my budget properly. To make things worse, my road tax will expire in early January plus some other occasions throughout this December which I’ll tell you guys later. Hehehehe…

I still have another two days to find another option. Heheheh. I always keep my finger cross hoping that another babysitter appears. This morning as well, Makcik Nab promised to look around her house for any possibilities. So to anyone who reads my blog, do let me know if you guys know any babysitter preferably around Tmn Melati, Gombak or anywhere nearby.

p/s: today I see an advertisement in Jobstreet from my previous employer....the position that I left before. Anyone want to try?

http://my.jobstreet.com/jobs/2008/11/e/10/747308.htm?fr=L

3 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

meh la aku jaga..ko bagi aku rm4k sebulan..ok x? aku akan buat adriana naik 2kg setiap minggu. mau? hihi

wanrulez said...

4k sebulan....camtu aku sendiri sanggup jd babysitter org.

ye ke bole naik 2kg?
tgk makin slim....

Azealea Dz said...

bukan aku la naik 2kg...ur lil princess la aku bagi dia naik 2kg every week.
ye la..4k khas jaga adriana je..special treatment okay! sampai tahap dia xmo balik nanti.muhaahahaha

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers