Movie

A quick update on my life. I’m quite busy lately with all the RFP for 2 projects that I’m involved with.Last two days (12-13 November 2008) I was attending a security awareness training organized by Cybersecurity Malaysia (formerly known as NISER). Even though I’m already familiar with all the contents, but some it’s a good course to refresh my knowledge. I still remember that I did conduct the same training for IT staff in EON Bank last time.

Move on to some of the latest movies shows in the cinema. I can’t remember when the last time I went to a cinema was. But definitely during my wife still on her pregnancy. Till then, I never went anymore. Not because I don’t want to but considering I’m having an eight months old baby, guess I’ve to put it on hold for a while. Luckily I have internet access at home. Internet – as people would say world without boundaries. Hehehehe. I did download some movies such as Bangkok Dangerous, Tropic thunder, Max Payne, Eagle Eye etc. But the latest movies are Madagascar2 and Quantum of Solace 007.
The best thing, it is FREE and the quality i can consider a really good one. I'll update again tomorrow or Sunday on something else.

1 comments:

Abu Humairah said...

wei,esok jgn lupa bwk aaa..nak copy

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers