Confirmation

Well, today’s mark the completion of my probation period. Unofficially I’m already a confirmed staff. Just waiting for the official letter from HR. According to my colleagues it somehow will take about one to two weeks. Hmm…It’s ok as long it doesn’t take one month like my previous employment. On top of my confirmation, the rumors that we heard before is no longer a rumors. It has become a fact. The fact that the Head of IT in this bank’s has tendered his resignation. Too bad for us. He was a very kind and understandable person. No wonder some the “akak” in the office crying a lot. Hehehehe. The main reason of his resignation, somehow due to the new management from DRB. From what I heard it’s somehow MSS not VSS. To En Lukman. We wish you all the best for the upcoming futures. Should there any available vacancies, do let us know. Hehehehhe.

I think it’s still not too late for me to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha to fellow Muslims. This year, we went back to Ipoh on Friday and came back to KL yesterday. I didn’t manage to snap any picture since my camera and parent’s camera running out of batteries. My baby, Adriana still afraid of people and keeps on crying during the Hari Raya. Same situation when I sent her to the new babysitter. Right now, my baby eagerly on discovering every angle in our house and it’s quite hard to hold her. Everything now came within her reached especially the newspaper and the magazines.

Here’s a picture of my baby having her Farley’s biscuit by herself.

Hey, what are you looking at huh?


p/s: yesterday was also my mother birthday. Happy Birthday mama.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Comotnyer dia..makan apa tu??

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers