A Trip to Bandung (23 -25 Dec 08)

Home sweet home. But I do missed Bandung. I love shopping there.
Well, hope I can come again next year (2009).

Before we went to Bandung, I purposely bought a new stroller for my baby. I bought something like umbrella type of stroller for convenience during our trip. Our flight was supposed to depart at 11.40 am but three days earlier I received an sms saying that our flight have been re timed to 3.40pm. As we're all aware about Air Asia, flight delay is a culture. The flight only took off around 4.10pm and we reached Bandar Udara Sastanegara Bandung (Bandung Airport) about 5.10pm (Indonesia time) or about 6.10pm malaysia time. 6.00pm there are exactly like 7.00pm here.We took a taxi from the airport to Sukajadi Hotel. The traffic was really bad and we only arrived for check in around 8.00pm. However, the taxi fares was supposed to be Rp35,000 and I paid with Rp50,000 but the taxi driver didn't return the balance. So guys, please prepare yourself with small changes to avoid the same case happen.

Nothing much can be done on the first day except we had some Sundanese Food at Ampera Restaurant. It's a bit late so nothing much left as well. But we planned to have it again before we went back t0 Kl. That night, we just took some fish, prawn, chicken and egg plus the fruit juce for 4 person and it cost just Rp87,000 or about RM26. Cheap right. hehehehe.

The next day, as early as 8.30am after having our breakfast, straight away we went to Pasar Baru (a shopping heaven for women). It opens at 9.00am. Forgot to mentioned, we got a good bargain for a tour guide from the hotel security guard. It cost only Rp450,000 for one day tour compare to others which charge up to Rp650,000. Anyone want to get his number, do let me know. His name is Lili Permana.Lili playing with my baby

My wife and my mother bought quite a numbers of tudung, telekung, kain batik as well as some other clothes from here. My father accompanying them while I'm staying with my baby and Lili. We have a bit of chit chat and at the same time some of the cewek there came by and asked for permission to snap my baby photo. It would be much better if can I can joined as well.

Then we went for our lunch at Nasi Padang restaurant. Lili brought us to a really nice place. We then proceed to the factory outlet since Bandung itseld is famous for its factory outlet store. I can't recall how many outlet actually we went. Just look at all the picture. I managed to grab some items such as Versace jeans, HUGO BOSS jeans, HUGO BOSS jacket, Lacoste t shirt, Oishkosh skirt for my baby, disney's, fisher price and many other things with a really good price.
That's why I'm planning to come back here next year. Here's all the picture as picture speaks louder than words. (77 pictures all)

4 comments:

blubbieMs said...

Hi,


Just wondering does Air asia allow baby strollers to be pushed into the cabin or you have to check them in under luggage?

wanrulez said...

from malaysia...i just bring in to the cabin. Once u entered the flight they will keep it. But from indonesia, i need to check them under luggage.Different rules in different countries

Anonymous said...

urfont chamber ragnar prospective questionable benchmark catalysts infonet hicss signs reid
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

salam..i plan to visit bandung soon.do you mind to give me lili's number?email it to me-nza6584@yahoo.com

thanks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers