Some wrap up

Well some wrap up. I might not be writing for a while after this. Not quit, just a break.
I just received my confirmation letter two days ago. My confirmation date was on 9 Dec 2008 and I received the letter on 17 Dec 2008. Not bad. Praise for the HR. Compare to my previous employment, I only receives my confirmation letter one month after my confirmation date and the good thing is I received it on the day I tender my resignation. Hahahaha
Next week on Tuesday, I’ll be leaving to Bandung Indonesia together with my wife, my mother and my father. Not to forget my little princess Adriana. Consider it as a family trip. I’ll be on leave for the whole next week. I booked the flight and everything 2 days before my baby was born. Just to share some info on the foreign exchange. The first time I change some money for Indonesia rupiah the rate was about RM3.04 for rp10, 000. The second time I changed it, the rate was RM3.40 for rp10, 000 and yesterday the rate was RM3.28 for rp10, 000. I’m not that rich to bring a hell lot of money there. Eventhough Bandung was known for a shopping city. I changed it for my parents as well actually. But still, I can be considered as a millionaire right now (in Indonesians currency).
I haven’t used my passport since my last trip to Bandung and Jakarta about 3 years ago. I’m not sure when will be my next oversea trip. I really should have a proper plan on it since we did pay RM150 for Adriana passport as well. Here’s the passport photo of her with shocked face and almost zero smile.

Yesterday as well, I got a complimentary ticket for the International Extreme Autoshow which will be held in Bukit Jalil from 26 – 28 December 2008. Thanks to my colleague for his good relationship with former sports minister Datuk Azalina Othman. Hehehehhe. Here’s the ticket as well some billboard poster I supposed appeared around bukit bintang. I’ll update later some picas (hot babes) and cars from the event on my next post. Hahahaha

I guess that's all for now. I'm a bit busy lately. Another reason is that I'm preparing myself for the Bank's contest. It just some essay competition i say. But not really an essay since we just need to answer in point form. Who knows maybe I'll get the grand prize - a Modenas KRISS 120 motorcycle. Hahahaha. So guys, pray for me. Then you might have the opportunity to ride with me.

1 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

kecik2 dah pandai buat worried face. serous thinker nih... ;)
about time aku pun nk kena renew passport for 2009 traveling spree. (how i wish it's for tons of vacations instead of biz)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers