Happy Birthday to You Dear

Tomorrow 3rd December is my wife 29th birthday.
Specially for the event which I'll be celebrate it tonight, I have booked a cake from Baker's Cottage.
Why I choose Baker's Cottage? Not Secret Recipe?
Well, both are just nearby my house. But Secret Recipe does not offer a medium size of cake compare to Baker's Cottage. Taking into consideration the number of people which will eat the cake later on.

The cake that I booked two days ago looks like this. It's a surprise actually for my wife, but I'm sure she didn't read this blog earlier. Hehehehe.
And the present, I better keep it to myself. Last but not least, Happy Birthday to You Farrah Nor Bt Nori. Love you.

3 comments:

Langit Jiwa said...

wah, choc cake.. aku rasa ni yg tukang beli kek yg makan lagi banyak nih nanti, ehehehe..

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Farah,

wanrulez said...

chocolate cake tu mmg favourite wife aku.....so kenalah cari. setahun sekali

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers