Closing Soon......

Last week mark the end of my department in my previous company.
Starting with me......then followed by my boss and now my colleague Azie. She had submit her resignation letter. Hahahahaha....
I think this is the first time in the company history which everyone from the same department leaving the company. That's mean the end of HRD regime.

By the way, later on who will cover my previous duties? My ex boss duties? And now my colleague duties? Its really a burden for anyone employed to cover all those tasks.

To Azie, i wish you all the best for your new career. Please invite me if you have any futsal session. Insyaallah i will join.

2 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

hahaha..harus kah u blog about this? i was hoping no one would realize that our dept will kapoot when i'm gone..(which is quite impossible lah kan?) anyway, i feel bad for the victim i would have to transition my job plus azhar's & shazmi's previous job combined...Been there,done that and i can assure you, it's not easy :( Takes a lot of patience & effort to maintain d dept all on ur own.

Anywho, TQ for the moving wishes, and dont forget to get ur dila's-fave-ass down here for futsal tonite as usual!

wanrulez said...

i know it takes a lot of patience and courage and effort to maintain the dept on ur own.

but never mind....thats a past story. just concentrate on your future.

Bila nk open table?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers