Happy CNY

Tomorrow will be the last day of working for this week.
Most of my officemate will be on leave tomorrow not to forget my boss as well.
The only person left in this security administration department is only me and Salleh.
Hahahaha....we can do whatever we want.

Last week i received about 13 pieces of mandarin oranges. On monday i received about 5 more and today i got another 7 pieces. Thats the advantage working with multiracial society.
Hahahahhaha.....

But something really pissed me off. Arghhhh...
Most of them are just chatting around today. The bosses just reading newspaper during office hour. I wonder whether we can do the same on the eve of Aidilfitr or Aidiladha. I don't think so....

Tomorrow i'll be going back to my hometown in Ipoh.
Hope the traffic isn't too bad. Maybe i'll go to Cameron Highlands on the next day. My wife want to go there before she delivered. Ngidam she said. Hahahahaha

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers