Road Bully

On my way back to my hometown in Ipoh, when we (me, my wife & my brother) reached the Kg Melayu Rasa, this bullshit driver try to overtook me from left in a one lane road.
I give that bas***d a horn and then this Indian guy stopped his car.
He then give signal for me to overtake him.

Starting from that, he's been following really near with high beam. Damn Bastard!!
At the same time my wife already frighten and worried.
I quickly dialled 999 to get some help.
Unfortunately.....i got a respond from the operator to call 103 and and asked for a nearby police station. Another bulls***. He mentioned that this 999 number will only reponds to emergency.
What the F**K? This is an emergency. I'm really pissed off with that guy. Is this how policemen should react?

Luckily, there's a road block just after that. I stopped my car and rushed to the police officer and told everything about that road bully. The car ran away quickly passed the road block. I managed to get the registration number of that car. It is WDQ 6010, a blue color iswara with P license.
So anyone who reads this blog, please be careful.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers