My Planner

Well, today is Friday and as usual everyone love Friday since tomorrow is a holiday. To make it much better I'll be on leave as well next Monday.
Why? According to this Bank policy, every replacement leave that you entitled must be utilized within the same month. So my boss asked me to plan my leave. Actually, they will have another simulation test this weekend but I'm still not sure whether i still need to be around. My boss will give her decision today. The department that conduct the testing requires us (me and my colleague) to be around, but everything depends on our boss. If we do need to come, then i will have another Replacement to be utilize within this month. Hahahahha.

On Saturday, I'll be sending my wife to Ampang Putri Hospital to do her blood check. The doctor just want to conduct a test whether any problem with the glucose level inside her blood.

Next month-March.

3rd of March 2008, I'll be conducting the Security Awareness training for all Group IT staff. Fuhhh....This is a tough one since that i need to understand really well about the Bank's IT policy together with the BNM GPIS1.

5th of March 2008, means I've been here (EON Bank) for 4 months. 2 months to go before my confirmation.

7th of March 2008, I'll be attending a training at my previous company SCAN Associates on Thales Websentry Management Technical Course. Hope can meet my old friends there. But too bad by that time Azie and Niza won't be around anymore.

I think thats all for now. Stay tuned for more updates. Hahahahah

4 comments:

Azealea Dz said...

yeah..too bad. coz i'll be making ur training as bad as hell..hahahah

wanrulez said...

wahh....benci sgt nampaknya dgn kerja2 disana.
hahahhahaha

Unknown said...

congratezzzzz daddy starfish...

Unknown said...

congratezzzzz daddy starfish...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers