Arghhhhh

This Saturday, i'm planning to have some "Cukur Jambul" for my newborn baby.
Unfortunately, this morning my boss told me that i need to go to Puchong for our Disaster Recovery Center on this Saturday as well. They will move in all the hardware and equipment.
I was assigned since that nobody in our security administration team is around during that day.
Looks like only a little time left for me to play with my baby. One day only. DAMN. And i need to reschedule back my "Cukur Jambul" maybe to Sunday.

Eventhough i'll get a replacement leave, but i still can't take it on Monday since 2 person in my team also on leave on that day. Too bad for me.

This morning as well, my lunch mate just submit his resignation letter. Looks like i'll be having my lunch alone in 3 months time. Hmmm....maybe i should move on as well. Hahahahaha....
To you Anwar, wish you luck for your new job.

0 comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers