Special Day......

On the 23rd Feb 2008, as planned i went to the Ampang Putri Hospital for my wife blood test.
There, beside checking the blood my wife need to do some urine test.
After the urine test my wife told me there are some blood comes out together with the urine.
I asked whether she felt any pain....but she felt no pain at all.

We then went back home. That day my wife looks really tired so i'm the one doing all the cooking.
I cooked "Kacang Panjang Masak Lemak Cili Api" and "sardin goreng cili api".Hehehehehe.
Not bad huh.....

Back to the blood issue, the blood keep on comes out in the afternoon and in the evening.
However the amount is just so little.And since that wife feels no pain at all we just ignored it.
Then we gave a call to my wife eldest sister and told everything about that.
She advised us to go to the hospital to check since this is our first baby.
I also give a call to my mother and told her about that. My mother mentioned that the doctor
might give my wife MC for 5 days just to relax.

So, without proper preparation we went to the Ampang Putri Hospital again to do some check up.
I was shocked near to death (hahahaha) when the nurse mentioned that my wife got some contraction
and need to be warded. Since i thought it just a normal warded and related to what being thought by
my mother i just went down to do the registration.
While waiting for my turn, i suddenly received a call that my wife need to go for emergency
caeser since that in between the contraction, the baby heartbeat keeps on dropping. I quickly
rushed to the operation room and then the doctor told me they have do do the operation quickly.
Too bad i can't joined together in the operation room.

About 15 minutes later one of the doctor (Dr Kumari) told me that my wife have safely delivered a
baby girl but the baby need to be put inside the incubator since it is premature and the baby
is just 2kg. I went to the nursery room to do the azan and iqamah but only from the incubator
door. I don't have the opportunity to hold my baby. Ohh....i feel so sad and the tears suddenly
comes out. About 10.50 pm my wife was taken out from the operation room.

So officially, i'm a father right now. We decided to name our daughter WAN NUR ADRIANA.
The date of birth is 23 February 2008 at 10.22pm.
I'll post the picture of my baby later since that i just snapped it using my phone camera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats my fren. Welcome to the club. God bless you and you family always

wanrulez said...

thanx anton

Anonymous said...

congrats wan...
mesti bedebar 1st time jadi ayah kan...-joe sp-

Anonymous said...

tahniah wan..mesti x jangka kene operate kan?mase aku kene operate ari tu even aku dah jangka pun..still kecut perut dibuatnya..ape2 pun asal anak dan ibu selamat..anyway,congrats again..

-from fiza & abond-

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers